Non-Fat Blueberry Muffins Recipe
About 130 calories and .05 grams of fat per muffin.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray twelve 2 to 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
2. Into large bowl, sift flour with soda, powder and salt.
4. Into medium size bowl beat egg whites and milk.
5. Add sugar, then egg mixture into large bowl. With spatula, blend until throughly combined (mixure should be slightly lumpy).
6. Gently fold blueberries into mixture.
7. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups about 2/3 cups from top.
8. Bake 18 to 22 minutes.