Moist Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Set the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Thoroughly grease a muffin tray with 12 large muffin cups and set aside until ready to use (I just use a nonstick muffin pan).
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until frothy.
4. Add the sugar and beat for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the applesauce, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
6. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
7. Gently fold in the blueberries.
8. Spoon the batter into the greased muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and the center springs back when gently pressed.
9. Remove the muffins from the oven and set on a metal cooling rack for 10 - 20 minutes.
10. Using a knife, cut around each muffing and gently ease them out of the pan, making sure they don't fall aparat (these need to be cool to remove from the pan).
11. Set on the cooling rack.