Mile High Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Generously grease muffin pans, or use paper liners.
3. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or a fork, until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
5. In a small bowl, stir yogurt until creamy.
6. Blend in eggs and vanilla extract.
7. Pour all at once into flour mixture and stir until flour mixture moistened.
8. Do not overstir.
9. Gently fold in blueberries.
10. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
11. If desired, sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a bit of additional sugar.
12. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
13. Remove from pans immediately.
14. Serve warm.