Favorite Blueberry Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk, plus 2 optional tablespoons
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or thawed blueberries, drained
1. Stir together dry ingredients.
2. Combine egg, milk, and salad oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened. For thinner pancakes, add 2 tablespoons milk to the batter.
3. Bake on hot griddle.
4. When undersides on pancakes are nicely browned, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of drained blueberries over each cake.
5. Turn, brown other side.
6. Makes about 12 dollar-size, or eight 4-inch size pancakes.