Buttermilk Bran and Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In large mixing bowl, mix together bran, flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, oil and molasses; pour into bran mixture and stir just enough to moisten. Do not overmix.
3. Fold in blueberries (do not thaw if frozen).
4. Spoon into nonstick or paper-lined large muffin tins, filling almost to top.
5. Bake at 375 F for about 25 minutes or until firm to touch.
6. Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes before removing muffins from tin.