Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place paper liners in one 12-cup muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
3. Make a well in the center.
4. Place egg, 1/2 cup melted butter and milk in the well.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Gently stir in the blueberries and 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest.
7. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
8. Make streusel topping by combining pecans, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and lemon zest with a fork.
9. Pour in melted butter and stir to combine.
10. Sprinkle topping over each muffin.
11. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until muffins are browned and firm.
12. Make glaze by mixing powdered sugar and lemon juice.
13. Use a teaspoon to drizzle glaze over warm muffins.
14. Serve immediately.