Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 5
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz sour cream (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
2. Gradually stir in water.
3. Add blueberries; bring to a boil over medium head.
4. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from the heat; cover and keep warm. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
6. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
7. In another bowl, beat the eggs.
8. Add milk, sour cream and butter, mix well.
9. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
10. Fold in the blueberries.
11. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubles form on top of pancakes.
12. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Makes 20 pancakes.
13. Serve with blueberry topping.