Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine first 6 ingredients until crumbly.
2. Combine pumpkin and evaporated milk, until well blended.
3. Cream shortening and sugar in large mixer bowl.
4. Add egg, beat until mixture is fluffy.
5. Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin mixture, beating well after each addition.
6. Combine blueberries and flour.
7. Gently stir into batter.
8. Fill 12 large paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
9. Sprinkle streusel over top of muffins.
10. Bake in moderate oven (350 F) 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.