Blueberry or Cherry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Place paper cups in ungreased muffin tins.
2. Sift dry ingredients together in large bowl.
3. Add blueberries or cherries to dry mix and mix until well coated.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs well.
5. Add melted butter and milk.
6. Quickly stir liquid mixture into dry mix.
7. Do not overmix as overblending will cause a tough texture.
8. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full, and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon topping.
9. Bake at 400-F for 20 minutes until brown.