Blueberry Oat Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Add milk to lemon juice in 4 cup measure.
2. Let stand, combine oats.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar in mixing bowl, stir well.
4. Add egg and melted butter to oat mixture. Mix well.
5. Add oat mixture all at once to dry ingredients.
6. Stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
7. Gently fold in blueberries.
8. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
9. Bake at 400F for 20 min or until top springs back and is lightly browned.