Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. To sour milk add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to 1 cup of milk and let sit at least 5 minutes.
2. In small bowl, combine sour milk/buttermilk, butter and eggs until blended.
3. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Make well in center.
5. Add soured milk mixture, stirring until flour mixture is just moistened.
6. Fold in blueberries.
7. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
8. Bake in preheated 400 oven 20 minutes or until tops are golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Remove from pan.
10. Serve warm or cool on wire rack.