Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line 2 12-cup muffins tins with paper or carefully butter and flour the cups.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Reserve the blueberries.
4. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet mixture.
5. Mix with a wooden or nylon spoon just until combined. Do not over mix.
6. Carefully fold in the blueberries. If using frozen blueberries, lightly dust them with flour. Fresh berries do not have to be dusted.
7. Using an ice cream scoop, fill the cups almost to the top.
8. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one muffin comes out clean.
9. Turn the muffins out of the tin onto a wire rack and let cool.