Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, cream the sugar, oil and zest.
3. Add the Egg Beaters and egg whites and mix completely.
4. To make Fat-Free Blend, place equal parts fat-free cottage cheese and fat-free yogurt in a blender and zap until smooth. Add the Fat Free Blend to batter and combine well.
5. Add the vanilla and lemon juice.
6. Slowly add the flour and baking powder, stirring until completely blended.
7. Add berries and gently mix until the berries are somewhat blended -- do not over mix and break up the berries.
8. Place paper cups in muffin tins and fill the cups 3/4 full with batter.
9. Bake 25 minutes.