Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Make a well in the center.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk and oil.
4. Add egg mixture, all at once, to the flour mixture.
5. Stir JUST until moistened.
6. Yes, the batter should be lumpy. (If you try to stir all the lumps out, your muffins will be very tough.)
8. CAREFULLY fold in blueberries and optional lemon peel. Do NOT overmix.
9. Grease muffin cups, or line with paper bake cups; fill each 2/3 full.
10. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
11. Remove from pans; serve warm with butter.