Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grate the orange peel and set aside.
2. Squeeze orange; you will need 1/2 cup juice.
3. Cream shortening in mixing bowl.
4. Add eggs and mix well.
5. Sift flour, baking powder and sugar together; stir in orange peel.
6. Add flour mixture, milk and orange juice alternately to shortening.
7. Stir well after each addition.
8. Batter will be stiff.
9. Fold in blueberries.
10. Grease small muffin cups or use paper liners.
11. Fill each 1/2 full of batter.
12. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for about 20 minutes or until browned.