Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease and flour twelve 2 1/4 inch muffin cups and thoroughly grease to tops of the tins between the cups.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a medium sized bowl, beat butter a few minutes until fluffy.
5. Beat in sugar until well blended.
6. Beat in the eggs thoroughly; add the vanilla.
7. Stir in flour mixture about half at a time.
8. Stir in 2 cups of blueberries, and if desired, another 1/2 cup of berries, mashed. (Note: If you wish to remove muffins from cups while warm, use only 1 1/2 cups of berries).
9. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling them to the top.
10. Sprinkle with the nutmeg sugar.
11. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden.
12. Let the muffins cool at least 30 minutes in the pan before removing.
13. Warm for about 7 minutes at 350 degrees before serving.