Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease bottoms of muffin pan cups.
3. Sift flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. measure milk in a 2 cup measure.
5. Add oil and egg.
6. Beat with a fork to mix well.
7. make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
8. Pour in milk mix all at one.
9. Stir quickly with a form just until dry ingredients are moistened.
10. Do not beat - batter will be lumpy.
11. Fold in blueberries.
12. Fill each muffin cup slightly more than half full.
13. Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
14. Bake 20-25 minutes (golden and tester inserted in center is clean).