Blueberry Lemon Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 159 calories, 6 grams total fat (1 gram saturated), 3 grams fibre
Instructions:1. In bowl, stir lemon juice into milk.
2. Let stand 1 minute to sour.
3. Stir in egg, oil and molasses.
4. In large bowl, combine bran, whole wheat and all-purpose flours, sugar, lemon rind, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add milk mixture and blueberries, mixing just until combined.
6. Spoon into non-stick or paper-lined muffin tins.
7. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.