Blueberry Fritters Recipe - Printable Version Makes 20 to 25 fritters
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup floured blueberries
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar
1. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. Beat milk and egg together and fold into dry ingredients.
3. Fold in floured blueberries.
4. Drop by small spoonfuls into hot oil for deep frying.
5. Cook on one side about 4 minutes, then turn and cook until browned.
6. Remove and drain on paper towels.
7. Roll in powdered sugar.