Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Adjust oven rack to middle position.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line the cups of a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
3. Set aside.
4. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
5. Stir well; set aside.
6. Using metal blade, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
7. Add eggs and process 15 seconds.
8. Scrape down side of container with a spatula.
9. With processor running, pour hot melted butter through food chute within 10 seconds.
10. Process another 10 seconds.
11. Add milk and process 5 seconds.
12. Add dry ingredients to container and mix with 4 to 6 half-second pulses.
13. Add blueberries and mix until all are incorporated into batter, usually with 3 or 4 half-second pulses. (Or use a spoon to fold them in, if you prefer your berries whole.)
14. Pour an equal amount of batter into each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
15. Bake 30 minutes.
16. Cool on rack 15 minutes.