Blueberry Corn Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 2
- 1 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp safflower, corn oil
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Reserve.
2. Combine the wet ingredients.
3. Stir well and quickly mix into dry ingredients.
4. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften cornmeal.
5. Gently stir in the blueberries.
6. Lightly grease a preheated skillet.
7. Allow about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
8. Cook until bubbly, turn and cook on other side until golden brown.