Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Blend flour, salt and baking soda.
2. In separate bowl, combine buttermilk, eggs and butter.
3. Stir the two mixtures together just long enough to blend them, but do not overbeat.
4. Fold in blueberries.
5. Heat 2-3 tbsp of butter on a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
6. Spoon out 3-4 tbsp butter for each pancake.
7. Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, then flip.
8. Cook a minute or so more, then remove pancakes to heat.