Bisquick Blueberry Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 egg
- 2 cup bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup blueberry, thawed and drained
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
3. Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl; stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until moistened.
4. Fold blueberries into batter.
5. Divide batter evenly among cups.
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.