Best-Ever Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Grease 12 regular muffin cups, including the area between each cup, or use foil baking cups.
3. In a medium-size bowl, beat butter until creamy.
4. Beat in the sugar until pale and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
6. Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
7. Mix mashed berries into batter.
8. Fold in half the flour with a spatula, then half the milk.
9. Add remaining flour and milk.
10. Fold in remaining blueberries.
11. Scoop batter into muffin cups.
12. Sprinkle with nutmeg sugar.
13. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
14. Let muffins cool at least 30 minutes in the pan before removing.