Wild Blackberry Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. To begin making pastry dough, sift 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
3. Add boiling water to the flour mixture.
4. Stir until mixture clings in a ball.
5. Divide dough in half, and roll out two crusts.
6. Combine sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
7. Mix with the berries.
8. Place berry filling in an unbaked pie crust.
9. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter or margarine.
10. Fit and seal upper crust.
11. Bake on lower shelf in a 425 F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.