Blackberry Yogurt Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Sprinkle berries with sugar; toss lightly to coat; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg; add yogurt and melted butter or margarine; beat until smooth; add baking mix; stir until just blended; fold in berries and lemon zest.
4. Spoon mixture into greased or sprayed muffin cups, 3 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 inches deep.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Cool for 5 minutes in cups; finish cooling on rack.