Blackberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Grease 2 12-cup muffin pans, or use liners.
3. In a large bowl cream butter with sugar and add eggs.
4. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the flour and combine the remaining flour with baking powder, salt and baking soda.
5. Combine milk and vanilla.
6. Alternately add the milk and flour mixture to the creamed butter and egg mixture.
7. Sprinkle reserved flour over berries and gently fold berries into the mixture.
8. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and sprinkle tops with sugar if desired.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until done.