Biscuit Baking Mix Recipes: Quick Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine ingredients in a blender, food processor, bowl, or shaker container and beat until smooth.
2. For each pancake, pour a small amount of batter into a hot, greased pan and cook over medim hat until bubbles form on the top.
3. Flip and cook until the pancake is golden brown.
1. For thinner pancakes, use 1 egg and 1-1/2 cups of milk.
2. Berry Pancakes: Combine ingredients and cook as for quick pancakes. Top with butter and syrup.
3. Quick Waffles: Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into the center of a hot waffle iron and close the lid. Bake until steaming stops.
4. Belgian Waffles: Add 2 tbsp sugar to the recipe and serve the waffles with an ice cream or whipped cream topping.