Berry Teatime Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grease 12 2 1/2-inch or thirty six 1 3/4-inch muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside.
2. In a large bowl stir together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Make a well in center.
4. In a small bowl combine the egg, milk, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
5. Add to flour mixture all at once.
6. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
7. Gently fold berries into batter.
8. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
9. Bake in a 400 F oven for 16 to 18 minutes for 2 1/2-inch muffins, 10 to 12 minutes for 1 3/4-inch muffins, or until golden.
10. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes; remove muffins from cups.
11. Serve warm.