Berry Streusel Muffins Recipe
1. Mix brown sugar, flour and lemon peel in bowl.
2. Stir in pecans and butter.
3. Set streusel aside.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 12-cup muffin tin or line with 2 1/2-inch paper baking cups.
2. Combine flour, sugars, baking powder, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
3. Make well in center.
4. Add milk, butter and egg to well and mix until smooth.
5. Fold in berries.
6. Spoon batter into prepared tin, filling cups 2/3 full.
7. Top each with 1 heaping tablespoon streusel.
8. Bake muffins until tester comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 minutes in tin on rack.
10. Remove muffins from tin.
11. Serve warm or at room temperature.