Tropical Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Lightly grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
4. Stir in coconut.
5. Make a well in center; set aside.
6. In a medium bowl beat eggs.
7. Stir in sourdough starter, oil, bananas, orange juice and orange peel.
8. Pour into well in flour mixture.
9. Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are just moistened.
10. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full with batter.
11. Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Remove from muffin cups.
13. Serve hot.