Sourdough Banana Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 cups unbleached pancake mix
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp yoghurt
- Buttermilk, as desired
- Skim milk, as desired
- 1 banana, sliced thin
1. Mix the pancake mix, egg and yoghurt with equal amounts of buttermilk and skim milk, with the total amount determined by desired thinness or thickness of mix (it should not be too thin).
2. As it is ladled out onto a pan or griddle, place thinly sliced bananas on uncooked side.
3. Turn when needed to brown other side.
4. Do not use syrup, only margarine or butter, as the somewhat sour taste is desired.