No Fat Banana Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 0g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 130 calories, 200 mg sodium (less if you omit salt)
Instructions:1. Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In large bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, beat egg whites lightly.
4. Stir in mashed bananas, milk and corn syrup.
5. Add flour mixture; stir until well blended.
6. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
7. Bake in 400 deg.
8. oven 22 to 25 minutes or until firm to touch.
9. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
10. Remove: cool on wire rack.