Low Fat Banana Nut Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a muffin pan with pam.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, 1 brown sugar, baking powder, allspice and baking soda, set aside.
3. In another large bowl, beat egg beaters until foamy.
4. Add bananas, dry envelope of liquid butter buds (don't reconstitute, just throw in dry), coffee creamer and vanilla.
5. Stir into dry ingredients until just blended. Fold in nuts.
6. Pour into prepared muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.