Low Fat Banana Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 131 calories; 262 mg sodium; 5 mg cholesterol; 1 gram fat; 26 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams protein; 0.23 gram fiber.
Instructions:1. Combine egg substitute, banana, milk, vanilla and banana extracts in small bowl.
2. Combine biscuit mix, sugar substitute and wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Stir in mixed fruit and chocolate chips.
5. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Fill each cup 2/3 full.
7. Bake at 400 degrees until top springs back when touched lightly, about 25 minutes.