Banana Nut Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 16
Each serving (2 pancakes) provides:
283 calories, 6 g protein, 12 g fat, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 55 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium.
- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- Vegetable oil, for frying
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum in medium bowl.
2. Stir in water, oil, honey, egg yolks, banana and nuts.
3. Beat egg whites in medium bowl until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold into batter.
5. Pour batter onto hot oiled griddle or skillet; cook on both sides until golden brown.