Banana Nut Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. Cream together shorteningand sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
4. Stir in mashed bananas.
5. Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just enough to moisten.
6. Gently mix in chopped nuts.
7. Spoon batter into greased 3-inch muffin-pan cups, filling 2/3rds full.
8. Bake in 350 degree F oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve hot with homemade jam or jelly.