Banana Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar.
2. In another bowl combine egg, milkand oil.
3. Add egg mixture to flour mixture.
4. Blend in bananas.
5. Grease 2 muffin tins liberally.
6. Pour in batter to fill 2/3 of each cup.
7. Bake at 375 c for 35 minutes.
8. Use a toothpick to test for doneness.
9. Remove tins to rack.
10. Let stand for 5 min. With a greased knife cut around each cup.
11. Invert tap to remove muffins.
12. Serve immediatly with softened butter.