Banana Molasses Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Mash the bananas until no lumps remain.
2. Add the unbeaten egg, mixing well.
3. Beat in the sugar, molasses and the shortening. (The secret of this recipe is to mix the above ingredients well until very smooth.)
4. Sift the flour, baking power, soda, and salt together and add to the liquid mixture.
5. As these are a quick bread, do not beat the dry mixture into the liquid but rather fold it in only until it is moistened and no streaks remain.
6. Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with a non-stick coating.
7. Bake at 350 degreesfor 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
8. Serve warm.