Banana Curry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F, prepare pans.
2. Sift flour and baking powder, stir in bran and make a well in the centre.
3. Melt the butter, curry pdr, treacle and condensed milk together.
4. Dissolve the soda in the milk and pour into the dry ingredients with the butter mixture and the bananas.
5. Stir until just combined.
6. Spoon into pans and bake for 15-20 mins or until well risen and golden.
1. Place paper muffin cases into a microwave-proof muffin tray.
2. Just over half fill each case.
3. Place on a microwave-proof rack & cook on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 mins or until no wet spots are visible.
4. Repeat with remaining mixture.
5. For microwave ovens without a rotating turntable, give tray a quarter turn halfway through cooking.