Banana Bran Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In blender, process milk, eggs, oil, vanilla, and banana just to mix.
2. Add bran cereal, process.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Process to combine.
5. Scrape sides of container.
6. Let stand 5 minutes.
8. Bake on preheated, lightly greased griddle over medium heat.
9. Pour out enough batter to form 3" to 4" pancakes.
10. Cook until edges are set. Turn. Cook until browned.
11. Repeat with remaining batter.
12. Refrigerate or freeze leftover pancakes with two squares of waxed paper between each.
13. Reheat in toaster.