Banana Black Walnut Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
2. Grease (or spray with Pam), 8 large muffin cups. Set aside.
3. Sift together into a bowl the flour, baking powder (or baking soda--mine turned out great) and salt; set aside.
4. In another bowl, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla and honey and add the orange zest.
5. Beat in the eggs and bananas.
6. Gradually add the sifted ingredients to the banana mixture.
7. Fold in the nuts.
8. Divide the batter among the 8 muffin cups, they should be about 2/3 full.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a cake tester (or toothpick) inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.