Banana and Lemon Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 grating of nutmeg
- 1 pn salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lb ripe bananas
- Oil, as required
- 1 crepe recipe, see above
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- Icing sugar, as requiring
- Lemon wedges for garnish
1. Mix the sugar, nutmeg, salt & lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Slice the bananas & mix them gently in the lemon-spice mixture.
3. Heat a skillet & add a little vegetable oil.
4. Fry each crepe on both sides.
5. Spread each cooked crepe with the melted margarine & some of the banana mixture.
6. Keep everything warm until ready to serve.
7. Sprinkle the crepes with icing sugar & garnish with lemon wedges.