Banana-Rhubarb Muffins Recipe
170 calories per muffin.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F Spray bottoms of 12 muffin pan cups with vegetable cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
2. In medium-sized bowl beat egg whites with fork; stir in milk and oil.
3. Add remaining ingredients except rhubarb, mixing just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
4. Fold in rhubarb.
5. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling to top.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Immediately remove muffins from pan; cool on wire racks.