Banana-Nut Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1.In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and 2 tablespoons oats, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix remaining nuts, oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl, mash bananas (you should have 2 cups).
4. Beat in milk, honey, melted butter, and egg until well blended.
5. Stir in banana mixture into flour, mix until just moistened.
6. Spoon into muffin cups.
7. Sprinkle with reserved walnut-oat mixture.
8. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Immediately remove from pans.