Banana-Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly grease 12 2-1/2 inch muffin cups.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
4. Beat bananas in a large bowl with an electric mixer until mashed.
5. Add eggs, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla, beating until blended.
6. Stir in combined dry ingredients with a wooden spoon until just blended.
7. Stir in blueberries until just combined.
8. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, dividing batter equally.
9. Sprinkle tops of muffins with granulated sugar and bake 20-22 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.