Backpack Banana Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Puree bananas in blender to equal 1 1/4 cups.
2. In a small bowl, mix bran and milk to soften slightly.
3. Add cereal mixture to blender along with eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla.
4. Blend and stir until well mixed.
5. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
6. Pour in banana mixture.
7. Stir until just blended.
8. Pour into greased 2 1/2-inch muffins cups.
9. Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes.
10. Remove from pan as soon as done cool on wire rack or eat warm.