Ahmad Rashad's Banana Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose, sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk, low-fat
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 bananas, large, ripe, mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Honey, warmed
- Maple syrup, warmed
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, using a hand or electric mixer, beat eggs for 2 minutes until frothy.
2. Add flour, baking powder, milk and oil.
3. Stir in bananas.
4. On a hot griddle, pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5. Cook until edges become dry, about 2 minues per side.
6. Top with banana slices.
7. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup and sprinkle with pecans.