Honey Apricot Muffins Recipe
Per Muffin: 356 calories, 352 mg sodium, 52.5 g carbohydrates, 6.07 g protein, 57.0 mg cholesterol, 2.21 g dietary fiber, 15.2 g total fat, 37% CFF.
Instructions:1. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin cups.
2. In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger.
3. In large bowl, cream butter with honey until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs and milk.
5. Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture until just moistened.
6. Stir in apricots and walnuts.
7. Pour into muffin cups.
8. Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Cool on wire racks.