Apricot Drops Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F; coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat the egg, brown sugar, oil and orange juice with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, orange rind and salt; beat until well mixed.
4. Add the apricots and stir to combine.
5. Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
7. Cool on wire racks.
8. Repeat, if necessary, until all of the cookies are baked.